We are one of Africa’s largest and most successful retailers of food, general merchandise, and clothing, employing more than 90 000 employees.
Our online grocery business is also the largest in the entire continent. We proudly operate through multiple store formats under three brands in South Africa – Pick n Pay, QualiSave, and Boxer.
Whether you are starting out in your career or looking to make a strategic move, we offer a range of opportunities that will give you that competitive edge.
How do i apply for this job?
The Pick n Pay Group is one of Africa’s largest and most consistently successful retailers of food, general merchandise and clothing.
Pick n Pay operates through multiple store formats under two brands – Pick n Pay and Boxer – and we have the largest online grocery business in Africa.
We have 1795 stores, including Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, and franchised Family Stores. We employ over 85 000 people and generate an annual turnover of R86.3 billion.
We welcome people whose values are aligned with our own, namely, honesty, integrity, and accountability.
- We are passionate about our customers and will fight to meet their needs
- We care for and respect each other
- We seek out the truth and face its reality
- We embrace change and encourage innovation and leadership
- We support and participate in our communities
- We take individual responsibility
- We are all responsible
As our values attest, we are a company that believes in our people and encourages employee growth and development. We have a strong belief in promotion from within while acknowledging that people who join the company at all levels bring with them experiences, knowledge, and achievements from which we can learn and grow.
Careers at Pick n Pay
Joining Pick n Pay is more than just securing a job; it’s embarking on a career. Working here becomes a way of life.
There are many different career paths at Pick n Pay
Africa has been identified as the 2nd engine of growth for the Pick n Pay Group.
Our aspirations are the following:
- To play a significant role in community building and development in each country we operate in.
- To leverage PnP capabilities and experience in the core SA market in order to achieve efficiency and success in Africa.
- To be a major player in the countries we operate in.
- To drive growth for the Group beyond the next 20 years
Interested in working at Pick n Pay?
As our qualities authenticate, we are a company that has confidence in our kin and encourages representative development and development.
We have strong confidence in promotion from within while acknowledging that individuals who join the company at all levels bring with them experiences, knowledge, and achievements from which we can learn and develop.
- Apply SPAR Vacancies
- Graduate Programmes, Learnerships & Bursaries At Shoprite Group Careers
- Syrup Maker