Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 17 000 employees, serving a combined population of over 300 million people across the continent.
The CCBA vision is to refresh Africa every day and make the continent a better place for all, growing successfully as a business and creating a better shared future for our people, customers, consumers, communities, planet and shareholders. We conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity for shared value and the greater good. We are a world class, customer-orientated, socially and environmentally conscious fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company that is driven by engaged, motivated and inspired employees.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Process Support Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Syrup Maker role, which is based in Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Unit Manager.
To operate, control and maintain machines in the syrup making plant. To manufacture quality products as per daily operational plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Produced syrups.
- Sanitized equipment.
- Controlled sugar usage.
- Transferred and changed over syrups.
- Completed data sheets.
- Completed and recorded quality control tests.
- Maintained safe and hygienic work area.
- Solved situational problems.
- Maintained and repaired equipment.
- Developed and achieved team goals.
- Managed own development and performance
Skills, Experience & Education
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Team participation.
- Calculations (advanced).
- Customer orientation.
- Reading comprehension.
- Action planning .
- Assembling .
- Hand-eye coordination.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric (with Mathematics and Physical Science).
- Tertiary Education (Degree/Diploma/N4-N6).
- 2 Years production experience in an FMCG environment.
- Good vision, hearing and sense of smell.
- Physical strength, stamina and fitness.