Applications for 2024 are Open
Your dreams are your personal compass and the seeds of possibility. They don’t have an expiration date. Let’s help you cultivate them with the BET Software “Dare To Dream” bursary. What better way to do this, than with an ICT-related qualification at a registered Higher Education Institution in 2024? If you’re keen to get your qualification in an ICT-related field, or you’re already in the process of doing so, then give it your best shot. You ready?
Candidates meeting the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- South African citizenship
- Completing/Completed Matric
- Studying or met admission to study towards a Higher Education qualification in the following ICT-related fields:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- System and Network Administration
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised higher learning Institute in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum 60% average in current year of tertiary studies
- Attained a minimum 65% average in current high school year
It doesn’t end here. Recipients can apply for further funding with each additional year of study. Once bursary recipients have successfully completed their studies, they can also apply to join the BET Software Graduate Programme, which offers potential work-back experience.
Our All-Stars are fuelled by a spirit of ingenuity. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to bag this bursary, we think you’ve got what it takes to join the BET Software family. But first, we need the following from you:
- A letter of motivation stating why you’d be a worthy candidate.
- Certified ID copy of applicant.
- Your letter of acceptance from an accredited tertiary institution, indicating the full registration, tuition and examination fee, along with the course duration for both first year students and returning students – qualification and academic year to be specified.
- Statement of account and quotation from institution for returning students.
- Detailed quotation from Higher Education Institution for applicants applying as first year students.
- Certified copy of Matric results for applicants applying as first year students.
- Your academic transcripts for the previous 12 months of study.
- Proof of disability: medical/Doctors’ letter (where applicable).