BANKSETA covers the funding of bursaries through partnership agreements with Universities. The support is holistic (covering tuition, textbooks and accommodation, on or off-campus, depending on what has been arranged by the University).
BANKSETA annually advertised funding window to all Public Universities to apply for the funding of unemployed bursaries who are studying courses that are scarce and critical skills of the banking industry such as:
- Actuarial Science (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Science (IT)
- Bachelor of Commerce (IT)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance, Economics, Financial Markets or Financial Modelling streams)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
Kindly note that BANKSETA does not recruit learners directly to be part of the bursaries holders that receive bursary from BANKSETA. Each and every University have their own criteria to select learners to be part of the bursary according to the minimum criteria set out also by BANKSETA.
BANKSETA bursary cover the full bursary cost that inclusive of tuition fees, meal allowances, book fees, accommodation cost and any other cost such as tutorial costs and etc.
All queries should be directed to: BusisiweB@bankseta.org.za
Skills for the Future project for scholars Funding Window now Open!
BANKSETA has pleasure in announcing the opening of funding window of Skills for the Future project for scholars . This funding window is open to registered Public Universities and Universities of Technology only.
The application forms and any other documents should be submitted in PDF format.
Annexure A: This document must be read in conjunction with the attached BANKSETA Discretionary Funding Window Guidelines 2020 which specifies the BANKSETA requirements for all applicants. This document also indicates the specific criteria for various funding windows within Bankseta.
(in addition to that stated in the guidelines)
Skills for the future: scholars
|All applicants must be Public Universities or Universities of Technology|
All programmes must include:
• Digital Literacy Programme that incorporates ICT skills,
• Work Readiness Programme and Career counselling programme to economically disadvantaged Grade 12 scholars in rural communities of Limpopo and Eastern Cape in South Africa.
|Ability to deliver (30%)|
Content of programme and implementation strategy (30%)
Learner support including learning aids and exit strategy (40%)
- How to write a Bursary Motivational Letter
- DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM: BURSARIES 2024
- FIREARM & ASSET CONTROL OFFICER (DURBAN)
- VAULT CONTROLLER – G4S CASH SOLUTIONS – PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
- DRIVER (CASH IN TRANSIT): CASH SOLUTIONS- PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA