If you’re new to coin collecting, either for investment purposes or as a hobby, you’ll know that there are many different types and series of coins that you could choose to start collecting. Sometimes, it’s confusing to know just where to begin. Added to this, without the right information available, you might not know which of these coins would best suit your investment needs. Even if you are only pursuing it as a hobby, you want coins that are going to add definite value to your collection over time.
Over the past decade, rare coins in particular have become increasingly popular with investors and collectors. Their mintage is lower than modern coins, and the ability to find them in a good or even reasonable condition has become much harder, which in turn adds to their rarity value. In fact, over the past nine years rare coin values have increased between 23-68% per annum, proving that they are gaining increasing credibility in the investment community.
With this in mind, we look at the differences between three South African coin types that are most popular amongst collectors and investors: ZAR coins, Protea coins and Krugerrands.
- How To Sell Old coins In South Africa
- How to sell old coins online
- Sell your old coins and bank notes
- How to Sell Old Coins in South Africa
- Hotel Receptionist – North Beach
We Buy :
- Gold Jewellery– We Buy Gold Jewellery in Broken or new Condition, for the gold value.
- Krugerrands – Any date Krugerrand, Proof, UNC & Circulated.
- Diamonds – Set in Jewellery & Loose certified Diamonds according to the 4 C’s
- Luxury Watches – Tag Heuer, Breitling, Omega, Rolex, Cartier, Chopard, Hublot, Lwc, Jeager Lacoultre, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Tudor, Zenith, Bell&Ross & More.
- Gold & Silver Watches – Broken & Working Gold Watches, Gold & Silver Pocket Watches. We Buy.
- Silver – We Buy Anything that is solid silver. Jewellery, Antiques, Silverware, Silver bullion Bars etc.
- Collectable Coins – Old SA or ZAR Coins, rare or Bullion Silver & Gold Coins.
Please Note : We do NOT Buy Mandela R5 or R2 Coins.
War Medals– We evaluate any Medals and War Memorabilia at our office, or Via WhatsApp.
Bullion – We buy Bullion Gold & Silver coins, bars etc.
Custom Made Jewellery & Design Service – Manufacture your Dream Wedding Ring, Family Crest Ring, Coin Ring, Belt Buckle, Pendant, Ear Rings & More.
Cash Loan Service– NCR registered Cash Loan Against your Valuable Collateral Items. Up to R8 000.00 per Item.