Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology?
Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team
environment? Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the
needle? Apply now for this Amazon internship
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) and vary in length to fit in
with your university’s program. Some are 2-3 months, others can be 6 months or
even up to 12 months.
Typically internships commence at the same time as University holidays over the
summer months and in some locations internships start dates can vary throughout
the year. Applicants should have at a minimum one quarter/semester remaining
after their internship concludes.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application
- Although no specific programming language is required – you should be familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Previous technical internship(s) if applicable
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly