Tiger Brands, in partnership with Optimum Engineering Training, are recruiting apprentices within the following trades: Millwright and Instrumentation Technician.
The apprenticeship programme will be completed over a period of approximately 4-5 years.
- SA Citizenship
- N6 with Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawings and Trade Theory
- Able to travel
- Able to work shifts, public holidays and overtime, when required
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Eager to learn
Successful applicants will be required to attend training at the Optimum Engineering Training Centre in Germiston, as well as complete on-the-job training within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Applicants will go through a screening process and will be placed within a specific trade based on their results.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Submit the following PDF documents with your application form:
- A certified copy of identity document
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- A certified copy of your highest education certificate
- A copy of your CV
Opportunity Closing Date
Company Offering the Opportunity