Job Purpose : Management of food safety program and product specifications, and all QA Tasks
Duties & Responsibilities
- Team Leader of the Food Safety Committee
- Verification of food safety documents
- Supplier Quality Assurance.
- R&D/Sensory panel Administration
- Managing of non-conformances
- Monitoring product weight control
- Interpretation of Microbiological results
- Technical support on pie production process
- Generate product formulations and specifications
- Manage budget expenses.
- Manage yields in cooking
- Manage of cleaning staff (this will include day and night shift staff, also outsourced cleaning staff)
Team Leader of the Food Safety Committee.
- Ensure that BMO has a Food Safety System that is continuously improved and of the highest standards possible with resources available by:
- Establishing, implementing, maintaining and update a Pre-Requisite Program.
- Establishing, implementing, maintaining and update the FSSC 22 000 System.
- Approve Policies, Procedures and Support Documentation such as check sheets and registers for these Programs and Plans.