Click Store Jobs
Clicks Group is leading the way in healthcare and beauty with unlimited opportunities for people with passion .This is how to apply for clicks Jobs .
To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities Job Objectives of Click Jobs:
- To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning clubcard rewards.
- To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
- To proactively promote the Clicks’ clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
- To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Basic maths calculations
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Understanding of stock management procedures
Knowledge of customer service excellence Skills:
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills Competencies: Essential:
- Relating and networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations Desirable:
- Working with people
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organising
Coping with Pressures and Setbacks Desired Experience & Qualification Experience:
- experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment Education:
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: English 50% at Grade 12 level
How To Apply For Jobs At Clicks Online
Clicks offers exciting and challenging opportunities for people who want to grow professionally while fulfilling their passion for retail, healthcare and beauty excellence.
If you are looking for an opportunity at one of Clicks stores, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit the Clicks Jobs site
- Log In/Register your CV
- If you already have an account you can login and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to sign up. This should be a quick and easy process:
- Fill out your Personal Details, Vacancy Details, Contact Details, etc.
- Attach your CV/Resume
- Review information
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply for a job today!” and follow the prompts.
- Complete Application Form
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete an application form and to provide consent that their experience, qualifications, criminal and credit records may be verified.
You may also register your CV on the online recruitment system at any time and set up job alerts to ensure that you hear about new positions as they become available. Click here to register your CV.
To work at a Clicks store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Clicks Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
If you would like to view all Clicks specials or Clicks catalogue, simply click here.