Engen Jobs for 2023
We are hiring Petrol attendants and cashiers in South Africa , we are offering full time. Experience or non experience can apply. We are in search of enthusiastic, friendly Petrol Attendants responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers. The Attendant primary responsibility is to provide fuel service and ensure the fuel area is safe,clean and free of debris. Other duties will include lifting / moving of boxes, removal of debris from steps / porch area, janitorial duties and other duties as assigned. The Petrol Attendant is responsible for dispensing fuel, cashiering, collecting cash payments from customers and making change, or charging purchases to customers’ credit card sand providing
We are in search of enthusiastic, friendly Petrol Attendants responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers
- Manage the effective integration of cross-functional activities which impact our ability to provide a high quality customer experience to our customers
- Provide operational support for Business Development, Lead Generation and Validation (L2C)
- Operational delivery of key customer management processes – Lead to contract(L2C), Order to Cash (O2C), Rebates management, Offer and Contract management, Customer Service Agreement
- Customer setup – including ensuring E-Ordering (portal, EDI) is set up correctly and functioning at all times
- Customer projects implementation in the market
- Tracking performance against the key operational metrics (CSA metrics) & drive continuous improvement Customer communications execution in the market
- Support tender/offer preparation for new customers and customer renewals for the market / channel
- Work with other cross-functional teams to complete sales & customer support activities.
- Manage the GBS (and/or other suppliers operational interfaces focused on delivering as per agreed processes and SLA’s
- Manage escalations for complex customer issues raised via Customer Service Leadership:
- Delegates work appropriately and ensures that the right people and resources are available to deliver work/ on customer related projects.
- Provides the team with a clear direction and defines standards of performance expected;
- Monitors performance and provide timely and constructive feedback to enable team development;
- Motivates and empowers others to achieve goals and provides others with coaching and development opportunities.
- Track monthly cost center spend Generate monthly cost control report
- Report on monthly variances
- Manage the execution of the order delivery schedule
- Ensure that there are no violations on transport operations Ensure fleet/ driver optimization
- Manage installation in absence of Terminal manager
- Ensure that performance and service standards are met as per agreed SLA’sCo-ordinate and control 3rd party operation Ensure that gains and losses are managed within agreed objectives
- Ensure that the product in transit and levels of stock do not to exceed agreed levels Adhere to audit report and requirements
- Manage fuel FACS Co-ordinate adherence to customer and stakeholder policy and procedure
- Provide support and guidance to customers and adhere to customer SLAs
- Conduct audits on customer for compliance to governance and business procedures Exciting Challenges Engagement with 3rd party contractors
Engagement with the rest of the Supply Chain
Leaving the Terminal to visit areas where incidents have taken place
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested. If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment