Job Training At Transnet
The YPT programme will run for 2 years in order to give young South African talent work exposure. This program will create opportunities for young talented individuals to grow, connect nationwide.
This training is aimed at addressing skills requirements.
Transnet Pipelines offers opportunities for young professionals/graduates of Universities or Universities of Technology, between 18 and 35 years on a Young Professional-In-Training programme.
This is a two year structured development programme aiming at providing workplace exposure to the young professional/graduates to gain work experience
- Business Development & Customer: Honours Marketing Management
- Strategy & Performance Management: Honours Statistics and Transport Economics
- Legal and Compliance, Compliance Section: Master’s Degree in Law or LLM
- People Management: Degree Business Administration in Human Resources
- Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Risk Management
- Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Environmental science or Manager
- Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Health and Safety, Environmental Health
- Finance – Financial Reporting: BCom in Accounting or National Diploma in Financial Accounting /Cost Management.
- Finance – Governance Risk & Controls: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting / Auditing
- Finance – Corporate Finance: BCom in Accounting or National Diploma in Financial Accounting / Cost Management
- Finance – Economic Regulation: BCom Degree in Accounting or Management Accounting / Economics
- ICT: Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related equivalent
- ICT: National Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or related equivalent
- Supply Chain Management: Degree Quantity Surveying, Supply Chain, Commerce
HOW TO APPLY
Location: Various Locations