Job seekers who are citizens of South Africa and try to find government jobs in Nampak Vacancies. This is a great opportunity for all of them. Currently, Nampak Recruitment 2023 is available for job seekers. The recruitment details for Nampak Vacancies are provided in the below section.
You will embark on an exciting and challenging journey that will contribute significantly to your personal and professional growth.
Job Title Lacquer Store Attendant and General workers
Reports to (Job Title) Team Leader Production
Closing Date 27/1/2023
Location Nampak Closures Epping – Cape Town, South Africa (Primary)
• To prepare the required Lacquers as per the order and as per the Mixing Standard or procedure.
• To supply Coating materials to the lines as required
• To remove used drums from the lines.
• Use the Forklift to supply the drums into the Coating Lines.
• Use a Drum Trolley to move the drums within the Lacquer Store area
• MSDS Kept neat and available
• Check the materials as per the quality checks provided, i.e. viscosity, temp, etc.
• Check the expiry date every time you issue.
• Only release products that are meeting the Product specifications.
• All products that are not meeting specifications must be reported to the Coating Specialist
- Grade 12
- Comply with all plant safety instructions
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (FMCG)
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of quality and safety awareness
- Completed under-graduate studies or currently in the final year of study in BCOM Supply Chain Management
- Must be a South African citizen
- Excellent academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literate and competent in MS Office
- Good Communication skills
- Ambitious, focused, self-driven and Innovative Individual
HOW TO APPLY
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Nampak Group of companies will never require any candidate to pay a fee when applying for a position within the Group. Anyone requesting such a fee is not doing so on behalf of the Nampak Group and is not operating with their knowledge or consent