This exciting opportunity is open to all graduates of Department of Higher Education & Training registered institutions i.e., Universities, Universities of Technology, TVET Colleges with a National Diploma / Diploma / Bachelors’ degree / BTech qualification at NQF Level 6 and or above with no prior work experience in their respective field of study.
Young Professional: Security & Forensics, Corporate Safety, Health & Wellness
Transnet Freight Rail offers an excellent platform to young; vibrant; enthusiastic graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 to enter a two-year graduate development programme within various functional areas respectively to acquire developmental and working experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
- in Bellville, Saldanha, Ermelo, Durban, Sentrarand, Nelspruit, the following are the required qualifications for Security & Forensics Department
- Computer Science and or Information Technology
- • Security Management, Forensics, Policing or Crime investigation
Corporate Safety Office
- the following are the required qualifications to be based in Parktown:
- Diploma or Degree in Safety Management, Environmental Management, Environmental Health or Risk Management
Health & Wellness
- the following are the required qualifications for Health & Wellness to be based in Richardsbay & Ermelo
- BA Social Work, Psychology and or related
HOW TO APPLY
The short-listed applicants will undergo a thorough selection process. The candidate should also be prepared to undergo medical and safety behavioural risk assessments as part of the selection process.
The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job.
No E-mailed/Faxed/Posted Applications will be accepted.